About Me

My name is TenchiJK, I'm a asian/american guy who has alot of different shit to say about life. Nuff said lol

Test your luck?

Friday, December 24, 2010

Hello all~

Dear Fans,subscribers and Friends,

Hey you guys :) ! Just wanted to say merry Christmas! And wow, another year has gone away , and you guys are still here with me ! That is really crazy to me! THATS BONKLES! You have no idea how thankful I am !

I'm wishing this coming year is a much better year then 2010~ I hope in 2011 , wow 2011 sounds futuristic , anyway, I hope everyone will experience something different in 2011. Whether it be some sort of enlightenment, or an increase in gratefulness... I just hope you all will gain something Divine , rather then just materialistic things. I wish you all the best, and from the bottom of my heart I love you guys! I would not trade you for 10 mil random viewers, to me, you guys are so precious. Not only because you watch my videos and such, but the fact you accept me just the way I am, and the fact you all encourage me through out my life . Thats why I love you guys~ so once again, thank you and merry Christmas!!


-TenchiJk-

7 comments:

  1. D'awwwwwwwww :DDDD Merry christmas to you and you're family too! Next year will be super for you, i'm sure ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww , Merry Christmas too you too ! Have a safe New Years as well ! :)))
    We're all still here rooting for ya !
    Love you too Tenchi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merrry Christmas :D

    Have fun on this day and remember to keep warm and spend it with people you truly care about x x x

    May God bless both you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmass Tenchi!

    Thanks for being you and giving us something to watch that isn't generic like the rest of YouTube! Hope that you had a great Christmas! BUY A CAT! And when you buy one name it Koai, opposite of Aiko and sounds like Kawaii :) haha ...

    anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS , *throws tons of love*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to 2010 and all the GREAT things that got started and accomplished! 2011, HERE WE ARE and READY for all that is being offered with common sense, love, gratitude, open heart and hope.
    Have a safe holiday and dance, dance for life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww, that was really sweet :) What an interesting journey we've been on. It was hardly ever boring, and that's fer sure. But I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the hard work and dedication you've put into this. I know it was not always easy. And I know there were so many times you wanted to quit but all in all you stayed. So that says alot for your character.

    The reason I stick around is because I care. I care about how you make a difference in other peoples lives with your enlightening videos. And sometimes when you're not doing all that great.

    All in all I'm wishing you a Happy New Year and I hope God bless you with all the things you're hoping for in 2011 :))

    Your caring friend Nema

    ReplyDelete